View training classes and workshops for students, faculty, staff, and researchers offered by the Office of Research, Innovation, and Economic Development at ORIED’s workshop portal.
Financial Management Training Resources
In the IRIS system there are several videos and help documents to provide guidance for individuals who are responsible for monitoring the financial transactions that occur on individual sponsored projects. Below are examples of some of the documents that can be accessed through the IRIS Training Portal.
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer Introduction
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer GL to GL within the Same Fund
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer Timely Transfers
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer Untimely Transfers
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer PI Approvals
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer Rejections
- Non-salary Sponsored Projects Cost Transfers – Help Document
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer – PI Approvals via My IRIS Web Inbox
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfer – PI Approvals via My IRIS Web Mobile Inbox
- Non-salary Sponsored Project Cost Transfers Reporting – Help Document
SRA International LevelUP Micro-credentialing Program
Are you interested in Research Administration? Looking for some extra professional development and enhance your skillset? Or just want to make yourself a better VOL? Then please join us as we partner with the Society of Research Administration International (SRAi) and their LevelUP program!
This comprehensive program provides nine building blocks for Research Administration that range from Proposals to Negotiations to Compliance. These self-paced courses provide micro-credentialing with badges that can be linked directly to your signature line or even to your LinkedIn profile. Learning opportunities exist across the landscape of Research Administration, from those new to the field to those looking to build capacity outside of core job skills or looking to move more formally into the Research Administration profession. More information can be found at srainternational.org.
Through ORIED’s partnership, this training is offered at no cost to you or your department. ORIED has already supplied SRAi with information for everyone on the RAOR listserv, and SRAi is currently creating accounts.
If you have any questions about accessing SRAi LevelUP, please contact Scott Moss in ORIED Talent Development (firstname.lastname@example.org), and start growing with us!