The Division of Research Administration helps faculty submit high-quality proposals, including pre-proposals in some cases, to external sponsors for funding. DRA staff serve as official institutional signatories for proposals submitted to external sponsors and provide the following support to principal investigators:
- Guidance and consultation on proposal development
- Proposal review, processing, and submission to sponsor
- RFP and solicitation review to ensure compliance with sponsor requirements
- Assistance with budget development
- Creation of agency-specific user accounts (NSF Fastlane, NIH eRA Commons, etc.)
- Assistance with responding to sponsor requests for additional information
Proposals are routed for approval and submission in Cayuse.