Twice a semester, the Office of Research and Engagement brings together staff who fulfill research development roles across campus. Past topics have included:
- Informed Decision-Making Strategies
- College of Education, Health and Human Sciences: Approaches to External Funding
- Collaborations with Nursing
- How Institutional Research Can Help Research Development Efforts Across Campus
- College of Communications and Information: Resources for User Experience, Message Effects, and Social Media Research
To join the RDC listserv, send an email to Sharon Pound (firstname.lastname@example.org).