As part of the Office of Research & Engagement’s Faculty Development Initiative (FDI), the Grantseeker’s Toolkit was developed to provide members of the Knoxville campus research community with information they can use to identify an effective strategy for writing successful proposals.
The Toolkit is divided into sections:
- Helpful Articles, Guides and Manuals — contains articles on effective writing techniques, guides, and manuals from government sources and private foundations.
- Proposal Library — contains samples of successful proposals from numerous grantmaking agencies.
- Frequently Needed Info
- UT Office of Institutional Research and Assessment Assessment
- Research tools – external electronic resources available to aid in the process.
- Institutional Information — contains commonly used information specific to the UT Knoxville campus.
- Data Management Plans — National Science Foundation guidelines require that projects the agency funds have a data management plan that includes permanent storage and accessibility provisions. UT Libraries has created an archival process for NSF data management plans in Trace (Tennessee Research and Creative Exchange).
- Labeling Proprietary Information
- Presentations by FDT, RDT, and others in the Office of Research & Engagement
Note: If you find any links on these pages that are broken or no longer link to the promised content, please contact email@example.com, with the name of the section (e.g., Proposal Library) and name of individual file that doesn’t work. Thank you.