Opportunities that are Closing Soon:
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) Science Collaboration Program: June 13, 2016.
- Mitsubishi Electric American Foundation Grants for Innovative Projects for Youth with Disabilities: June 15, 2016.
- Russell Sage Foundation Program on the Future of Work: LOIs due June 15, 2016.
- Russell Sage Foundation Program on Social Inequality: LOIs due June 15, 2016.
- Nominations for 2016 Roslyn S. Jaffe Awards: June 15, 2016.
- DoD/Airforce STEM Outreach Funding: June 16, 2016.
- Awards for Everyday Heroes in the Lives of Women and Children: June 17, 2016.
- Grants for Better Health & Well-Being at the Community Level: June 17, 2016.
Find details on these opportunities and more at engagement.utk.edu.
NOTE: Individuals interested in any solicitation that limits the number of submissions allowed by UT must submit a notification of interest to email@example.com. See the ORE limited submission policy, View current and past opportunities, and sign up for the listserv.
Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- NIH BD2K Open Educational Resources for Skills Development in Biomedical Big Data Science (R25) (RFA-HG-16-016)
- NIH Support for Conferences and Scientific Meetings (Parent R13) (PA-16-294)
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Postdoctoral Fellowship (Parent F32) (PA-16-307)
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award Individual Predoctoral Fellowship to Promote Diversity in Health-Related Research (Parent F31 – Diversity) (PA-16-308)
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Predoctoral Fellowship (Parent F31) (PA-16-309)
- NIH Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Individual Senior Fellowship (Parent F33) (PA-16-310)
- NIH 2016-02 Omnibus Solicitation of the NIH for Small Business Technology Transfer Grant Applications (Parent STTR [R41/R42]) (PA-16-303)
- NIH Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R01) (PAR-16-260)
- NIH Methodology and Measurement in the Behavioral and Social Sciences (R21) (PAR-16-261)
- FIC Mobile Health: Technology and Outcomes in Low and Middle Income Countries (R21) (PAR-16-292)
- NCI Transition Career Development Award (K22) (PAR-16-293)
- NCI Stimulating Innovations in Behavioral Intervention Research for Cancer Prevention and Control (R21) (PAR-16-278)
- NCI Cancer Prevention, Control, Behavioral Sciences, and Population Sciences Career Development Award (K07) (PAR-16-284)
- NIAID Request for Proposal (RFP) Announcement: Pre-Clinical Models of Infectious Diseases (NOT-AI-16-058)
- NIDA / NCI / NIAAA Integrative Research on Polysubstance Abuse and Addiction (R21/R33) (PAR-16-291)
- NIDDK Ancillary Studies to Identify Behavioral and/or Psychological Phenotypes Contributing to Obesity (R01) (PAR-16-304)
- NIMH Pilot Studies to Detect and Prevent Suicide Behavior, Ideation and Self-Harm in Youth in Contact with the Juvenile Justice System (R34) (PAR-16-298)
- NIMH Detecting and Preventing Suicide Behavior, Ideation and Self-Harm in Youth in Contact with the Juvenile Justice System (R01) (PAR-16-299)
- NIMH Reducing the Duration of Untreated Psychosis in the United States (R34) (PAR-16-264)
- NIMH Reducing the Duration of Untreated Psychosis in the United States (R01) (PAR-16-265)
- NINR / NIEHS Environmental Exposures and Health: Exploration of Non-Traditional Settings (R01) (PA-16-263)
- NINR / NIEHS Environmental Exposures and Health: Exploration of Non-Traditional Settings (R21) (PA-16-273)
- Related Sponsor: AHRQ Developing New Clinical Decision Support to Disseminate and Implement Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Findings (R18) (PA-16-282)
- Related Sponsor: AHRQ Scaling Established Clinical Decision Support to Facilitate the Dissemination and Implementation of Patient-Centered Outcomes Research Findings (R18) (PA-16-283)
- Related Sponsor: AHRQ Advancing the Collection and Use of Patient-Reported Outcomes and Patient Contextual Data to Improve Quality and Outcomes in Ambulatory Care through Health Information Technology (NOT-HS-16-015)
NIMBioS: Requests for Support
September 1 is the next deadline for submitting requests for new scientific and educational activities at NIMBioS, including Working Groups and Investigative Workshops. For information on what NIMBioS funds and does not fund as well as application requirements, visit their website.
Find new Engagement Opportunities and Funding at engagement.utk.edu. Use SciVal Funding to conduct a self-directed search for funding opportunities from 7,000 program sponsors around the world or the Foundation Directory Online to search a database of the 10,000 largest private, community, and corporate foundations in the U.S.