Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- UT CORNET Awards: Collaborative Research Network Proposals in Cancer Research (link)
NOTE: Individuals interested in any solicitation that limits the number of submissions allowed by UT must submit a notification of interest to email@example.com. See the ORE limited submission policy, View current and past opportunities, and sign up for the listserv.
- NIH Roadmap Initiatives National Centers for Cryoelectron Microscopy (U24) (RFA-RM-17-002)
- NIH HIV-1 infection of the Central Nervous System (R01) (PA-17-100)
- NIH Research on the Health of Women of Underrepresented, Understudied and Underreported (U3) Populations An ORWH FY17 Administrative Supplement (Admin Supp) (PA-17-101)
- NEI Translational Research Program (TRP) to Develop Novel Therapies and Devices for the Treatment of Visual System Disorders (R24) (PAR-17-099)
- NINDS Efficacy Clinical Trials (U01) (PAR-17-102)
Please contact Sharon Pound (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
Sedimentary Geology and Paleobiology (SGP) NSF 17-536
This program supports innovative research that addresses the deep-time sedimentary crust and advances our understanding of environmental and evolutionary change. The program seeks to fund projects that focus on: (1) the changing aspects of life, ecology, environments, and biogeography in geologic time based on fossil organisms and/or sedimentological data; (2) all aspects of the Earth’s sedimentary lithosphere – insights into the geological processes and rich organic and inorganic resources locked in rock sequences; (3) the science of dating and measuring the sequence of events and rates of geological processes as manifested in Earth’s deep-time (pre-Holocene) sedimentary and biological (fossil) record; and (4) the geologic record of the production, transportation, and deposition of modern and ancient physical and chemical sediments.
Anticipated Funding Amount: Total budget – $7.4 million, for 20-30 awards
Proposals Accepted Anytime
Find new Engagement Opportunities and Funding at engagement.utk.edu. Use Pivot to search and save funding opportunities, set up funding alerts, or manage your scholar profile using your UT NetID. Use the Foundation Directory Online to search a database of the 10,000 largest private, community, and corporate foundations in the U.S.