Limited Submission Opportunities
Find information about limited submissions on the Limited Submissions Opportunities page.
The Tennessee Arts Commission is providing funds for diverse arts projects in urban (APS) and rural (RAPS) counties. Proposed arts projects must involve one or more Commission recognized art forms, including: visual arts, craft, media, design, music, theater, dance, folk and ethnic, or literary arts. A project may start no earlier than July 1, 2018, and must end no later than June 15, 2019.
Funding will depend upon an organization’s rating in the review process and upon the total amount of funds available to the Tennessee Arts Commission for grant allocation.
Please see the full opportunity description for complete information.
Notification of Interest to ORE: 10/16/2017 12 p.m.
Application to Agency: 1/22/2018
Limit on Number of Applications: 1
Estimated Program Funding: Up to $9k per award
Anticipated No. of Awards: TBD
Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (email@example.com) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- NIH Standard Deadlinesfor Investigator-Initiated Research Projects
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Proof of Concept Development of Early Stage Next Generation Human Brain Imaging (R01) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed) (RFA-EB-17-003)
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Targeted BRAIN Circuits Projects- Targeted BCP (R01)(Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (RFA-NS-18-009)
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Development of Next Generation Human Brain Imaging Tools and Technologies (U01) (Clinical Trials Not Allowed)(RFA-EB-17-004)
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Exploratory Research Opportunities Using Invasive Neural Recording and Stimulating Technologies in the Human Brain (U01)(RFA-NS-18-010)
- NIH SIREN Neurologic Clinical Trials (U01 Clinical Trial Required)(PAR-18-304)
- NCI Innovative Molecular Analysis Technology Development for Cancer Research and Clinical Care (R43/R44 Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-303)
- NHLBI Limited Competition: Small Grant Program for NHLBI K01/K08/K23 Recipients (R03) – (Clinical Trial Optional)(RFA-HL-18-025)
- NICHD Women’s HIV/AIDS Cohort Study (WHCS ) (R01) (RFA-HD-18-018)
- NIDDK Developmental Centers for Interdisciplinary Research in Benign Urology (P20 – Clinical Trials Not Allowed)(RFA-DK-17-033)
- NIGMS Ruth L. Kirschstein National Research Service Award (NRSA) Predoctoral Institutional Research Training Grant (T32) (PAR-17-341)
- NIGMS Interactive Digital Media STEM Resources for Pre-College and Informal Science Education Audiences (SBIR) (R43/R44 – Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-402)
- NIGMS Interactive Digital Media STEM Resources for Pre-College and Informal Science Education Audiences (STTR) (R41/R42 – Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-18-403)
Please contact Sharon Pound (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
- Improving Undergraduate STEM Education: Education and Human Resources (IUSE: EHR) NSF 17-590
- Spectrum Efficiency, Energy Efficiency, and Security (SpecEES): Enabling Spectrum for All NSF 17-601<
- CISE Research Infrastructure (CRI) NSF 17-581
- Leading Engineering for America’s Prosperity, Health, and Infrastructure (LEAP HI) NSF 17-602
Dear Colleague Letters