The Office of Research and Engagement will be hosting a webinar presented by Academic Research Funding Strategies, LLC, on how to write a successful proposal to NSF’s Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER).
The webinar will cover:
- How to structure your proposal
- How to develop an education plan
- Addressing diversity
- Keys to success and common mistakes to avoid
- A step-by-step discussion of each section of the proposal and what it needs to tell the reviewers
- How to analyze reviews and decide whether to revise and resubmit
Tuesday, 3/24 2 – 4 PM; Blount Hall, Room A004. Please register below.