The Office of Research and Engagement will host an Open House Wednesday, February 18 at Blount Hall, Room A004 to celebrate and promote the new UT NIH Research Community forum. This will be open to all UT Knoxville faculty and staff, and we encourage our collaborators from across the UT System and from ORNL to join as well.
At the Open House, you will:
- Hear an overview presentation of our NIH engagement strategy
- Ask questions and share feedback on the UT NIH plan
- Network and connect with fellow researchers to discuss ideas and explore opportunities to collaborate
- Sign up for mock Study Sections and other new ORE resources and services
- Learn about the May 2015 trip planned to the NIH Regional Seminar
- Meet RDT, FDT, and OSP staff members who are deeply engaged in supporting these efforts
We look forward to meeting you and working together in this new Community.