Join members of the UT NIH Research Community to receive an update on recent NIH initiatives. Participants are encouraged to stay to ask questions, provide feedback, connect with other members of Community, and explore opportunities to collaborate.
Thursday, October 29, 3:00-5:00 p.m., in A004 Blount Hall
This event is open to all UT Knoxville faculty and staff. We encourage our collaborators from across the UT System and from ORNL to join as well. The following organizations will have booths at the event:
- UT Chattanooga Office of Research and Sponsored Programs
- UT Institute of Agriculture Office of Sponsored Programs
- Center for Environmental Biotechnology
- Center for Information and Communication Studies
- College of Nursing
- Family and Consumer Sciences (UTIA)
- National Institute for Mathematical and Biological Synthesis
Please contact Jennifer Webster (email@example.com) for more information.
Register for the event here. Refreshments will be served.