- Accomplished faculty, staff, and students were honored Wednesday evening at the annual Chancellor’s Honors Banquet, the university’s largest recognition event of the year. See a full list of 2017 awardees here.
- Charles Sanft, associate professor of history, has been named a fellow of the American Council of Learned Societies.
- Sergey Gavrilets, distinguished professor in the Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology and the Department of Mathematics, has been elected a member of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences.
- Wardell Milan, a New York City-based visual artist, will be recognized for his accomplishments as part of UT’s African American Trailblazer Series on Tuesday, April 25.
Recognitions, April 21
Recognitions, March 3
Please send faculty, staff, and student recognitions to Erin Chapin (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Kimberly Eck, director of Research Development, was featured in a pre conference cameo by the National Organization of Research Development Professionals (NORDP). She will be giving a presentation NORDP’s annual conference in May titled Research Development: Results from and Opportunities through a NORDP Approved Study. Register for the 2017 conference here.