The October 2013 issue of Research Development & Grant Writing News has been posted to the Office of Research & Engagement website. Viewing it requires a UT NetID and password.
July Issue of Funding Newsletter Posted
The July 2013 issue of Research Development & Grant-Writing Newsletter (Vol. 3, No. 11) is available on the Office of Research & Engagement website, showcasing the following features and columns:
- Writing the 1.5-Page Practice Proposal
- Funding Snapshot: National Institute of Justice
- Funding Snapshot: US Department of Education
- How NASA, USDA, HHS/ACF Review Proposals
- Last-Minute NSF CAREER Checklist
- NSF Is on a Budget Roll
- NRC: The Science of Team Science
- Air Force 2014 Young Investigator Program (YIP)
- DoED Forecast of Discretionary Grant Opportunities
- Unfunded? Repurpose Your NIH Application
- Messaging for Engineering: From Research to Action
NOTE: The newsletter is proprietary to Academic Research Funding Strategies LLC. The Office of Research & Engagement subscription requires faculty and staff to use their net ID and password. The login process does not support all browsers.