Please contact Paul Montgomery (email@example.com) regarding your interest in federal opportunities.
The Office of Naval Research (ONR) has published its FY 18 Basic Research Challenge (BRC) solicitation. This year’s BRC is interested in the following 4 topics:
- Randomized Numerical Linear Algebra for Large-Scale, Efficient Matrix Computations
- Levitated Optomechanics
- Exploring Compositional Space to Predict and Evolve Multi-Principal Element Alloys
- Guaranteed Performance of Multibody Control Systems
A maximum 5-page white paper is due by August 18, and a full proposal is due by November 17. ONR anticipates one award for topic 3 and multiple awards for the other topics, each totaling up to $6M over 4 years.
Please contact Alan Rutenberg (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your interest in Humanities opportunities.
- ACLS invites research applications from scholars in all disciplines of the humanities and related social sciences. The ultimate goal of the project should be a major piece of scholarly work by the applicant, which can take the form of a monograph, articles, digital publication(s), critical edition, or other scholarly resources.For 2017-18, the program has expanded to award 78 fellowships.
- Guggenheim Fellowships are intended for individuals who have already demonstrated exceptional capacity for productive scholarship or exceptional creative ability in the arts.
The application deadline for ACLS Fellowships is September 27, 2017.The deadline for Guggenheim Fellowships is September 19, 2017. There will be separate workshops in late August devoted to each of these two fellowship programs.