The Division of Research Integrity & Assurance (DRIA) is here to help researchers and administrators support the responsible conduct of research and navigate research regulatory requirements. We are here to support your goals of excellent research, outreach, and advancement for all your scientific, creative, and scholarly activities, all while developing future researchers in an ethical, safe, and supportive environment.
Supports offered by DRIA include:
- Providing assistance in assessing & implementing practices to meet regulatory requirements
- Helping researchers develop IRB protocols, technology control plans, & conflict of interest management plans
- Educating the research community on research integrity issues
- Advising on research integrity, disclosures, and research security
- Investigating allegations of research misconduct
- Connecting researchers with services outside of our responsibility
DRIA works closely with researchers and other University offices that support researchers, including the Division of Research Administrators, the Division of Finance & Administration, Procurement, the Office of Information Technology, General Counsel, and more. If we don’t know the answer to your question related to research integrity, we will try to find the answer or put you in touch with an office that can help.
|Tammy Loy||Quality Assurance & Improvement Compliance Officeremail@example.com|
When in Doubt, Reach Out!
Help Identify or Solve Challenges by filling out the UT Research Integrity Suggestion Box.