The below information is taken verbatim from a notice by Academic Research Funding Strategies, LLC.
It’s not too late to sign up for our 2014 CAREER Webinar!
Date: March 27, 2014 Time: 2 pm – 4 pm Eastern Standard Time
Webinar for faculty on how to write a successful proposal to NSF’s Faculty Early Career Development Program (CAREER).
- How to decide when and if to apply for a CAREER grant
- How to position yourself and your research to be competitive for a CAREER
- How to structure your proposal
- How to develop an education plan
- Addressing diversity
- Keys to success and common mistakes to avoid
- A step-by-step discussion of each section of the proposal and what it needs to tell the reviewers
- How to analyze reviews and decide whether to revise and resubmit
- Questions and Answers
A package will be also provided to participants that includes new annotated excerpts from successful proposals and helpful resources.
Charges for this webinar may be paid by faculty, departments, or colleges:
Registration – $275.00 Streaming Recording – $275.00
Registration and Streaming Recording Package – $375.00
For more information or to register, go to http://academicresearchgrants.com/workshops_and_seminars