The University of Tennessee has joined the National Center for Faculty Development and Diversity (NCFDD) as an institutional member. The NCFDD is a nationally recognized independent organization that provides online career development and mentoring resources for faculty, graduate students, and postdocs.
They deliver a variety of virtual programs and resources, including:
- Weekly Monday Motivator
- Monthly core curriculum webinars
- Monthly guest expert webinars
- Access to multiweek courses
- Video recordings of all webinars so members can learn at their convenience
- Private discussion forum for peer mentoring and problem solving
- Monthly accountability buddy matches
- Moderated monthly writing challenges
- Access to a career center where members can post and search job listings
- Access to a member library that includes past webinar materials, referrals, and readings
The university encourages its faculty, graduate students, and postdocs to participate using the institutional membership. To register under UT’s institutional membership, visit http://facultydiversity.org/utk.