Please contact Paul Montgomery (email@example.com) regarding your interest in federal opportunities.
The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has published its Young Faculty Award (YFA) solicitation. This year’s YFA has 26 topics. Please be aware that your proposed research should offer “innovative approaches that enable revolutionary advances in science, devices, or systems.”
Proposers are encouraged to submit a 1-page executive summary by 4pm on October 2. The proposal deadline is 4pm on December 4. The estimated award is up to $500k over 2 years, optional third year for an additional $500k.
Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- NIH Standard Deadlinesfor Investigator-Initiated Research Projects
- NIH Research on Transgender Health (R21) (PA-17-477)
- NIH Research on Transgender Health (R01) (PA-17-478)
- NIH Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS): Basic Mechanisms of Health Effects (R21 – Clinical Trial Not Allowed) (PAR-17-475)
- NIH Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS): Basic Mechanisms of Health Effects (R01 – Clinical Trial Not Allowed)(PAR-17-476)
- NIH Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS): Population, Clinical and Applied Prevention Research (R21)(PAR-17-472)
- NIH Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems (ENDS): Population, Clinical and Applied Prevention Research (R01)(PAR-17-473)
- NIH BRAIN Initiative: Tools to Facilitate High-Throughput Microconnectivity Analysis (R01) (RFA-MH-18-505)
- NCI Approaches to Identify and Care for Individuals with Inherited Cancer Syndromes (U01)(RFA-CA-17-041)
- NHLBI Research Career Development Program in HIV-Related Heart, Lung, Blood and Sleep Research (K12)(RFA-HL-18-006)
- NIDDK Partnerships with Professional Societies to Enhance Scientific Workforce Diversity and Promote Scientific Leadership (R25)(RFA-DK-17-015)
- NIEHS Organotypic Culture Models developed from Experimental Animals for Chemical Toxicity Screening (R43) (RFA-ES-17-008)
- NIMH Understanding and Modifying Temporal Dynamics of Coordinated Neural Activity (R21) (PAR-17-463)
- NIMH Understanding and Modifying Temporal Dynamics of Coordinated Neural Activity (R01) (PAR-17-466)
- NIMH / FIC Reducing Stigma to Improve HIV/AIDS Prevention, Treatment and Care in Low and Middle- Income Countries (R21)(PAR-17-474)
- NINDS Centers Without Walls for Collaborative Research in the Epilepsies: Functional Evaluation of Human Genetic Variants (U54)(RFA-NS-18-001)
- RELATED SPONSOR: AHRQ/PCORI Institute Learning Health Systems Mentored Career Development Program (K12) (RFA-HS-17-012)
Please contact Sharon Pound (email@example.com) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
- Cooperative Studies of the Earth’s Deep Interior (CSEDI) NSF 16-572
- Restricted-Access Research Data Centers (RDCs) NSF 15-586
- Secure and Trustworthy Cyberspace (SaTC) NSF 15-576
Dear Colleague Letters