NOTE: Individuals interested in any solicitation that limits the number of submissions allowed by UT must submit a notification of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the ORE limited submission policy, View current and past opportunities, and sign up for the listserv.
Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (email@example.com) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- NIH Standard Deadlines for Investigator-Initiated Research Projects
- NCI Cancer Tissue Engineering Collaborative: Enabling Biomimetic Tissue-Engineered Technologies for Cancer Research (R01) (PAR-17-171)
- NIAAA Alcohol Research Resource Awards (R24) (PAR-17-170)
- NICHD Interaction of HIV and Neurodevelopment of Children in Resource-Limited Settings: Improving Assessments (R01) (RFA-HD-18-019)
- NICHD Interaction of HIV and Neurodevelopment of Children in Resource-Limited Settings: Improving Assessments (R21) (RFA-HD-18-020)
- NICHD Biomarkers: Bridging Pediatric and Adult Therapeutics (R21) (PAR-17-169)
- NIDA Request for Proposals (RFP) Notice: Purity Specifications, Storage and Distribution for Medications Development (NOT-DA-17-061)
- NIDCR HIV Pathogenesis and the Oral Microbiota (R01) (RFA-DE-18-007)
- NIGMS Regional Consortia for High Resolution Cryoelectron Microscopy (U24) (RFA-GM-17-005)
Please contact Sharon Pound (firstname.lastname@example.org) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
Dear Colleague Letters
- Encouraging Submission of Industry/University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRC) Proposals in the Area of Cybersecurity NSF 17-061, Mar. 9, 2017
Find new Engagement Opportunities and Funding at engagement.utk.edu. Use Pivot to search and save funding opportunities, set up funding alerts, or manage your scholar profile using your UT NetID. Use the Foundation Directory Online to search a database of the 10,000 largest private, community, and corporate foundations in the U.S.