NOTE: Individuals interested in any solicitation that limits the number of submissions allowed by UT must submit a notification of interest to email@example.com. See the ORE limited submission policy, view current and past opportunities, and sign up for the listserv.
Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (firstname.lastname@example.org) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- NIH Standard Deadlines for Investigator-Initiated Research Projects
- NIH Intensive Longitudinal Analysis of Health Behaviors: Leveraging New Technologies to Understand Health Behaviors (U01) (RFA-OD-17-004)
- NIH Intensive Longitudinal Analysis of Health Behaviors: Leveraging New Technologies to Understand Health Behaviors (U24) (RFA-OD-17-005)
- NIH Tobacco Centers of Regulatory Science for Research Relevant to the Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (U54) (RFA-OD-17-006)
- NIH Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R01) (PA-17-225)
- NIH Advancing the Science of Geriatric Palliative Care (R21) (PA-17-226)
- NCI Integration and Validation of Emerging Technologies to Accelerate Cancer Research (R33) (RFA-CA-17-023)
- NICHD Resource-Related Research Projects in the Epidemiology and Prevention of Pediatric Injury (R24) (PAR-17-228)
- NICHD Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R21) (PAR-17-229)
- NICHD Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R03) (PAR-17-230)
- NICHD Human-Animal Interaction (HAI) Research (R01) (PAR-17-231)
- NIDCD Hearing Health Care for Adults: Improving Access and Affordability (R21) (PA-17-227)
- NIDCR Dental Specialty and PhD Program (DSPP)(K12) (RFA-DE-18-003)
- RELATED SPONSOR: AHRQ Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems V (CAHPS V) (U18) (RFA-HS-17-010)
Please contact Sharon Pound (email@example.com) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
STEM + Computing Partnerships (STEM+C) NSF 17-535
As computing has become an integral part of the practice of modern science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM), the STEM + Computing Partnerships program seeks to address the urgent need to prepare students from the early grades through high school in the essential skills, competencies, and dispositions needed to succeed in a computationally-dependent world. Thus, STEM+C advances the integration of computational thinking and computing activities in early childhood education through high school (pre-K-12) to provide a strong and developmental foundation in computing and computational thinking through the integration of computing in STEM teaching and learning, and/or the applied integration of STEM content in pre-K-12 computer science education.
Anticipated Funding Amount:
- Exploratory Integration: up to $1,250,000 for up to 3 yrs
- Design and Development: up to $2,500,000 for up to 3 yrs
- Field-Building Conferences and Workshops: up to $250,000 for up to 2 yrs.
FULL PROPOSAL DEADLINE: Mar. 29, 2017
NSF Dear Colleague Letters
- Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF CAREER Awardees NSF 17-058, Mar. 17, 2017
- Research Opportunities in Europe for NSF Postdoctoral Research Fellows NSF 17-059, Mar. 17, 2017
- Removal of Deadlines for the Following Programs in the Division of Earth Sciences (EAR): Tectonics, Petrology and Geochemistry, Geophysics, and EarthScope NSF 17-067, Mar. 17, 2017
- Encouraging Submission of Industry/University Cooperative Research Centers (IUCRC) Proposals in Areas Related to the Internet of Things NSF 17-072 Mar.29, 2017
- Research on Integrated Photonics Utilizing AIM Photonics Capabilities NSF 17-073 Mar. 29, 2017