Date: Friday, January 19 - Friday, May 4
Time: 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
Location: A004 Blount Hall (BLNT)
This is a series of informal presentations and discussions focused on specific funding programs, cross-cutting proposal elements, research resources, new and changing sponsor requirements, and other emerging research development topics.
Topics that have been covered in the past include:
• How to Maximize the Impact of your Biographical Sketch
• How to Pick the Right R-Mechanism for your Unsolicited NIH Proposal
• What you Need to Know About Working with the Department of Defense
• How to address the new NIH Rigor and Transparency Requirements
• NIH K-Awards: Who and When
The series will meet on the following days from 12 – 1pm:
Topics will be posted in ORE communications, on this page as they are updated, and emailed directly to registered participants the week of. To receive these emails, please register for the series.
Please contact Louise Nuttle at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.