Date: Monday, September 11
Time: 8:00 am - 10:00 am
Location: 321 Communications (COM)
The overview of IRB requirements and procedures is open to and appropriate for anyone who wishes to learn how to receive human subjects approval for research at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville – whether you are new to the campus, new to human subjects research, or just want a refresher!
This workshop will answer questions such as…
- Do I need IRB approval? Why?
- How do I submit an IRB application?
- How does the IRB process work at UT Knoxville?
- Who can help me with my IRB application?
- Monday, August 28, 2017; 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m., 235 Health, Phys Ed & Rec (HPR)
- Tuesday, Aug 29, 2017;10:00 a.m. to 12:00p.m., 206 Claxton Education Building (C)
- Wednesday, August 30, 2017; 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., 132 Taylor Law Center (LAW)
- Tuesday, September 5, 2017; 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m., A004 Blount Hall (BLNT)
- Monday, September 11, 2017; 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m., 321 Communications (COM)
- Wednesday, September 13, 2017; 5:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., 402 Haslam Business Building (HBB)
- Thursday, Sept 14 2017; 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. A004 Blount Hall (BLNT)
While registration is not mandatory, it is appreciated so presenters may have an ida of how many participants to expect. Walk ins are always welcome. Please contact the IRB at email@example.com with any questions.