Health Safety Plans are no longer required for UT research lab operations as of June 1, 2021. The following policies for on-campus laboratory-based research have been retired:
- Request for Longer-term Experiment Approval
- Safety Checklist for Laboratory Hibernation
- Door sign for Hibernating Laboratories
- Self-screening form for Visitors
- Documentation of Visits by Laboratory Visitors for Contact Tracing
Research lab groups are encouraged to continue following the Working Alone Guidelines because protection of individuals working alone in laboratories outside of regular work hours is a safety concern independent of the pandemic.