UT’s Center for Transportation Research (CTR) has announced a class of five faculty members as its 2015–16 fellows.
The faculty members, their respective departments and their respective interests in transportation research are:
- John Bell, Department of Marketing and Supply Chain Management—Efficient vehicle routing and transportation management
- John Ma, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering—Behavior and design of highway and railroad bridges
- Mingzhou Jin, Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering—logistics, transportation, and supply chain management
- Subhadeep Chakraborty, Department of Mechanical, Aerospace, and Biomedical Engineering—modeling and analysis of behavioral dynamics in networked societies
- Charles Sims, Department of Economics and Howard Baker Jr. Center for Public Policy—transportation alternatives in National Parks and infrastructure investment behavior