The Office of Research and Engagement is soliciting nominations for several 2017 Chancellors Awards. Two of the awards are brand new this year and are specifically related to undergraduate researchers and their faculty mentors.
Find details for each of the awards at the following links.
- Chancellor’s 2017 Professional Promise in Research and Creative Achievement Award
- 2017 Research and Creative Achievement Awards
- 2017 Success in Multidisciplinary Research Award
- Undergraduate Researcher of the Year
- Undergraduate Research Mentor of the Year
The nomination process will close on January 25 for the first three awards and on January 31 for the Undergraduate Research awards.