UTK Undergraduates Present Summer Research at ORNL Poster Session
Since 1946, Oak Ridge National Laboratory (ORNL) has supported academic education by offering opportunities for undergraduates, graduate students, and postgraduates to conduct research at its unique state-of-the-art facilities. Research presented at the 2011 poster session was conducted through the following programs:
- DOE Community College Institute
- Department of Homeland Security
- DOE faculty and Student Teams
- Higher Education Research Experience
- Nuclear Engineering Student Laboratory Synthesis
- Research Alliance in Math and Science
- DOE Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship
Thirty-three students from the University of Tennessee, listed below, participated in the poster session. Many have shared their posters or abstracts here for your convenience. For more information on future research opportunities at ORNL, please visit http://see.orau.org/.
Office of Undergraduate Research
1534 White Ave.
Knoxville, TN 37996-1529
Phone: (865) 974-1475