CSRA Defense Senior Principal/Client Executive
Doug Robinson joined CSRA (formerly CSC) in January 2009 after over 32 years of service to our Nation and our Army. He is currently responsible for ensuring quality and positive relations across all CSRA Defense business. He is also charged with the support, development, and synchronization of efforts across CSRA that support defense efforts at home and abroad, both profit and loss and new business growth.
Prior to his career at CSRA, Robinson served in the United States Army for over 32 years, retiring as a Major General. He has successfully commanded at every level of our Army from Platoon to Division and served in both peace and war. His most recent military assignments are as follows:
- Commanding General of the Army’s Research, Development, and Engineering Command. Was responsible for ensuring the right research for the Army, as well as many aspects of the Department of Defense, were executed.
- Commanding General of the 1st Armored Division. Mission requirements extended from performance of units in combat, recovery and reset of all Soldiers and equipment from combat, and redesign of organization for maximum efficiency and effectiveness under limited budgets.
- Army Director for Operations, Readiness, and Mobilization.
- Commanding General of the Army’s Operational Test Command.
- Robinson earned a Bachelor of Science in mechanical engineering from the University of Tennessee and master’s degrees from Memphis State University.