Join the UT NIH Research Community by contacting Jennifer Webster (email@example.com) and start receiving the weekly NIH Digest.
- UT CORNET Awards: Collaborative Research Network Proposals in Cancer Research (link)
- NIH Zika Virus (ZIKV) Complications (R21) (PA-17-085)
- NCI Quantitative Imaging Tools and Methods for Cancer Therapy Response Assessment (UG3/UH3) (PAR-17-128)
- NCI Quantitative Imaging Tools and Methods for Cancer Response Assessment (U01) (PAR-17-129)
- NCI / NIBIB Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R21) (PAR-17-124)
- NCI / NIBIB Perception and Cognition Research to Inform Cancer Image Interpretation (R01) (PAR-17-125)
- NIA Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R01) (PAR-17-126)
- NIA Juvenile Protective Factors and Their Effects on Aging (R03) (PAR-17-127)
- NIDDK Biomarkers for Diabetes, Digestive, Kidney and Urologic Diseases Using Biosamples from the NIDDK Repository (R01) (PAR-17-123)
- NINDS Research Program Award (R35) (RFA-NS-17-020)
- NHLBI Sex Hormone Induced Thromboembolism in Pre-Menopausal Women (R61/R33) (RFA-HL-18-003)
- Related Sponsor: PCORI Announces Nine New Funding Opportunities (link)
NOTE: Individuals interested in any solicitation that limits the number of submissions allowed by UT must submit a notification of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. See the ORE limited submission policy, View current and past opportunities, and sign up for the listserv.
Please contact Sharon Pound (email@example.com) regarding your interest in NSF opportunities.
Management and Operations of the Arecibo Observatory NSF 17-538
The NSF hereby solicits proposals to manage and operate the Arecibo Observatory (AO). The AO is a multidisciplinary research and education facility. AO’s cornerstone research instrument is a 305-meter diameter fixed spherical reflector, located on approximately 120 acres of U.S. Federal Government-owned land near Arecibo, Puerto Rico. AO conducts research in passive radio astronomy, solar system radar astronomy, and space and atmospheric sciences. In cooperation with NSF and within available resources, the proposer will plan and execute a viable program of research and/or education, consistent with the objectives and priorities of the scientific community. The recipient will manage the facilities and equipment provided by NSF, and will provide support and technical personnel to manage AO as a well-integrated research and/or education facility. A significant portion of the AO program should be carried out in collaboration with its stakeholder communities, and other collaborators.
Anticipated Funding Amount: $2 million/year for five years
Full Proposal due: April 25, 2017
Dear Colleague Letters
Public Participation in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics Research: Capacity-building, community-building, and direction-setting NSF 17-047 Jan. 23, 2017
Find new Engagement Opportunities and Funding at engagement.utk.edu. Use Pivot to search and save funding opportunities, set up funding alerts, or manage your scholar profile using your UT NetID. Use the Foundation Directory Online to search a database of the 10,000 largest private, community, and corporate foundations in the U.S.