Date: Tuesday, June 6
Time: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Location: A004 Blount Hall (BLNT)
The overview of IRB requirements and procedures is open to and appropriate for anyone who wishes to learn how to receive human subjects approval for research at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville – whether you are new to the campus, new to human subjects research, or just want a refresher!
This workshop will answer questions such as…
- Do I need IRB approval? Why?
- How do I submit an IRB application?
- How does the IRB process work at UT Knoxville?
- Who can help me with my IRB application?
- Tuesday, June 6, 2017; 2:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m., A 004 Blount Hall
- Thursday, June 22, 2017; 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m., A 004 Blount Hall
While registration is not mandatory, it is appreciated so presenters may have an ida of how many participants to expect. Walk ins are always welcome. Please contact the IRB at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.